- Fenjal bath oil or foam bath - a lovely memory of years gone by. I can recall my gran so well when I smell it.
- Anything to craft with - pretty paper, ribbons whatever.
- Any bath stuff - especially Tranquil body treats stuff.
- A good book - even second hand
- Beads and other prettyness.
- Cute lace summer scarf that you see at all the Chinese shops- in light pink , light blue or grey
- Colourful flip flops - I wear a size 7. I love colourful flip flops.With stuff on.Especailly those Pick n Pay cheepies with lots of cuteness.
- Edible stuff - with my cholesterol issues I really have to be careful. If it has less than 5% fat per 100g I guess it's ok - go try, very little is.
- Bangles - I can not really wear bangles - they irritate me when I work.
- Although I am crazy about note books I have about 4 unused ones lying in my bedside table.
I have also received this lovely award by many bloggers - the only ones I can remember in my fogged slightly sleep deprived mind today are To love Bella and Dear Max, .My sincere apologies if I forget to mention you here, I have really not kept track with this - crazy time of the year.
So I have to tell you 7 random things about myself:
- I can not eat cooked oats - jip, I have huge tactile issues (I guess L's issues should not have been a surprise to me). When I get home I have to take all jewelery off and tie my hair up otherwise I just can not function
- I really do not like noise and very loud music. I love soft music, preferably classical or jazz. Sometimes the noise levels in the house totally drives me over board.
- If I could sing better I would love to sing the role of Carmen in the opera by Bizet. I would love to passionately sing the Habanera in a black and red Spanish dress.
- I can not put nail polish on my own nails - I really just can not. I do not have the time for "proper nails" so I just do not "do" nails.
- I also can not do my own eyebrows - I leave that to my much beloved beautician friend.
- I really want a second island honeymoon with my love.
- I am totally addicted to humus, taramosalata and tahina with biscuits I am allowed to eat. And pasta - I can live from pasta. I think somewhere in my precious lives I was both Greek and Italian