I know I sometimes complain about the complicated life I live, but I am truly in love with my kids. So, for today's 5 Things....
5 Things my kids do that I just love...
1. The Little Miss clambering into our bed early in the morning and snuggling close to me for some cuddling and love.
2. Her yelps of joy when I arrive home in the afternoon, rushing to me and giving me a huge hug.
3. The Boys calling in baby lingo with excited voices to me when I arrive home and huge grins when they see me.
4. The way Little man C puts out his arms for you to pick him up when you walk past him, and his subsequent clapping of the hands if you pick him up.
5. Little man L is a charmer of note - he melts the hearts of all and sunder with his shy little smile and accompanying flutter of the endlessly long eyelashes.
So what about telling me the 5 things you love about your kids.