- The Angry Birds bug has bitten - and Spar has another of those campaigns that can possibly drive parents nuts. I have informed the kids that there will not be 3 collectors albums - just one which they will share. The kids fully agreed - do not say we did not learn something from those darn Stikeez. We collected the first booklets of stickers in very little time (I pass a Spar between work and home so milk and bread shopping is always there) and the kids each used their pocket money savings to buy one. I have to say that the big ones are soft and cuddly.
- A had a tummy bug on Monday and Tuesday - rather horrid timing because she missed two tests and exams start this Monday so she missed on study time but I guess it is better timing than next week - if there is anything like that even.
- The kids have had a rather fabulous sport week - the boys' rugby team had two huge wins (43-7 and 37-0 ) this week and A's hockey team had a 4-0 win last Friday. This afternoon they face a very tough hockey match - hoping they will do well again.
- Autumn is incredibly beautiful - this year we seem to have ore grey skies than the usual. This picture was taken on Friday afternoon at an icy cold hockey match.
- I have a new favorite scarf - one of about 3 thing I like in winter(Scarves, boots and soup) - I ordered it on Facebook, paid and had it in less than 24 hours. Try Mooi Moois for fabulous service and beautiful products. I am hugely impressed.
Disclaimer - Mooi Moois have no idea I am giving them a shout out. I bought my product off Facebook and am just very impressed.