- Work is hectic. I some days do not even realize that the morning is gone by the time it's 12! A big demanding but hugely intricate and satisfying project. There is really very little in our field that meets the adrenaline rush of retail architecture.
- My iPad is amazing - I think it buys me about an hour to hour and a half's time every day. And you are just so much faster in referring on site and getting back on mails.
- I had a tummy bug on Sunday night/ Monday. Lost time at work and left me still exhausted and I think dehydrated although I am taking more than my fill of re hydration products.
- The Princess is finding her feet with grade 1 and so am I. The earlier to school times, the afternoon activities, tying her shoes for netball, the whole story.
- She is fast learning about economics, both in terms of real money for tuck shop and in terms of trade via the sticker trading that takes place every day at after care.
- On Friday it's grade 1 swimming gala and she is very excited about all that.
- The boys are enjoying school and have started with Letterland. Harry Hatman and Annie Apple all over again. This week C took honey and L took a Mega blocks hen to school.
- We are flying my MIL in to attend the Princess' ballet concert. They are both beyond excited. And you know I love having her around.
- I am not getting to much blog reading or real book reading but am currently busy with "The hare with the amber eyes" in paper and "The Help" on kindle for iPad.
- I have a real craving to create - but am too tired in the evenings. Maybe if this tummy thing is sorted I will get there?
Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Halooo! yes, it's been a while....
Almost a week but believe me my friends in the computer/tablet/phone, I am very very busy. But, a quick catch up: