Sunday, 22 March 2009

It's not even RSV season yet...

...and I have 3 sick children again! I can not believe that we are only now going into autumn, and the kids are sick again! Yesterday was such a positive day for us and today, after almost NO sleep for me and the poor Hunter, I feel discouraged, depressed, just overwhelmed. Luckily The Boys have their 18 month check-up on Tuesday so we'll get this sorted then. My poor girlie first had a tummy bug on Wednesday followed by cold now which makes me think it might have been a light version of Rota. Oh well, I am letting poor H sleep in a bit, no church this morning. The poor guy worked until 3 on Saturday morning, worked with his study group for most of yesterday and after almost no sleep last night really just needs a bit of sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Hope everybody's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cat! I'm sorry that all three are sick :( I know that's tough. I hope they all feel better soon!!

    I've been reading your posts through a blogreader, so I don't know when your blog look changed, but WOW!! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! so sorry to hear that Cat. We've *knock on wood* had a relatively good winter here with not much illness. Whew! I was so worried the twins would pick up everything and get the baby sick. Thank goodness we're entering spring and should be facing less germs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bummer, hope you all are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone feels better soon and everyone can catch up on their rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, I hope everyone feels better soon...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling your pain over here. Just getting over something myself and all four kids are sick and the RS has Walking Pneumonia.

    I am sending many hugs your way and lot of prayers your health and families. I hope you get the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Hope you all are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?