Playing along with Cheryl - what a great way to start the week.
I have so many things making my Monday - I have to make a list!
- I have a freezer stacked with 35 meals, homemade by my MIL - one of the best cooks I know. Lasagne, Bobotie, fish cakes, meatballs, chicken dishes......
- We have a new BIC in our bedroom courtesy of my FIL - the doors are still being made, but it is functional. I actually have space to properly arrange my clothes and Hunter has twice the space he had.
- We had a great sunny and warm weekend. Cold weather on it's way, but still, it was great.
- My little artist painted this yesterday - I think it is particularly charming. The big face is she herself, singing (hence the round mouth - no, it's not a clown I am told), with bobbles and clips in her hair. The smaller face is puppy B, apparently also singing? Her creativity really makes my day.
- Oh yes, and what's this?
One nationwide health club membership - Hunter and I decided to spend the money and I am determined to make good use of it. Our medical insurance pay a large chunk of the money, so it is really worth it. So I did a good 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike yesterday.
- And Little man L has tonsilitus again! What makes my day is that I have a script ready given by the ENT specialist as he thought he might develop it over the next few days. Today the fever and swollen glands are there. And I do not have to face a doctor again - that really makes my day!