Thursday 25 March 2010

Today....

Today,

If I could I would...sleep
If I could I would...be in bed with a book, and no kids around.
If I could I would...be in a beautiful bit of nature, meditating.
If I could I would...be in a yoga class.
If I could I would...eat the best curry ever at Geet.
If I could I would...be walking on a beach hand in hand with my sweet.
If I could I would...be having lunch with a friend.
If I could I would...love to have a super neat organized home.
If I could I would...talk to my dad.
If I could I would...be crying, cleansing the soul.

So what would you be doing?
I am tired.
I love Hunter and the kidlets - and the puppies.
I taste coffee.
I believe in fairness, above all.
I hope we get some "us" time soon.
I wish I had more energy.
I laugh at Zapiro comics.
I feel a little wet nose in my hand.
I dream too little - nope, too much.
I smell rain.
I fear politicians will ruin the world.

8 comments:

  1. I love the smell of rain.

    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the emotion on the sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I wish we could take energy pills like we pop Vita C!! Fun post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell asleep today in a hammock on the beach. If I could, that would be the state of things...every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! would love to have a neat home but doesn't seem possible with three kiddy winks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I could use some more energy these days, too! OH...and a walk on the beach with a loved one sounds heavenly right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! That final statement...NO truer words!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?