- Fragrant long hot baths before bedtime
- Sally Williams nougat and milk chocolate bars
- Comfy and warm bathrobes on little kids early in the morning.
- 4 Nights of 3 kids sleeping through (I should not write it here for the fear of jinxing it)
- The sauna at the gym to help along the sinusses.
- Woollies chocolate lollies to dip into my afternoon cup of coffee. My sweet treat for the day.
- Tea and biscuits with Hunter before bedtime.
- The fact that Woollies support Deaf SA - I had such a friendly deaf young lady helping me today. She taught me how to sign "Thank you".
- Any butternup soup - be it home made or even Cup a soup.
- "Auto- B-Good" series of DVD's - my word, are they cute and such great positive and Christian messages. The kids love them. Locally for sale at CNA for the great price of about 50 rond.
- ProbiFlora Intensive 9 strain - seem to be my life saver with my IBS at present.
- And tonight is Bookclub night! Yeah!
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Loving at present....
At the moment I am loving...