I have also learned that any self respecting Ballet Mom knows:
- That La Pebras gel can whip any hairstyle into a ballerina bun
- Good hairspray still works best to keep that bun in place in conjunction with a hair net.
- You can not have enough hairpins, extra pairs of tights or extra hairnets
- A sowing kit by chance in my bag saved us from 3 costume failures.
- Even if there are professional make-up artists,there will be a make up failure somewhere in the troupe.
- Not many woman have true red lipstick in their handbags - I was the only one in 12 moms. The rest have pink or orange or brown.
- You can never have enough make-up glitter on a 6 year old.
- You can keep 12 6 year olds busy with a bag of crayons and scrap office paper for hours.
- But if you start to read a story out loud all creativity will be abandoned.
- One in 12 ballerinas will need to go to the bathroom after being dressed despite taking all to the bathroom before dressing them.
- And because they are not allowed to eat while in costume they will mysteriously get very hungry just before going on stage.
- Even 6 year olds get a serious adrenaline rush before going on stage.
|Stretching backstage with the big girls.|
Our successful first concert Makes my Monday.
Playing along with Cheryl.