On the family front, a lot happening as well:
- Tomorrow Little man L has his first appointment at Occupational therapy session. I am going to take a lot of notes and try to do some of the things at home too.We can use every bit of help right now.
- The Princess and her school is going to the zoo - they are so excited.
- On Friday we have Little man L's yearly appointment at the eye specialist. Hoping for things to have stayed the same as there should not be any improvement. Also, I have some questions from the Occupational therapist for him.
- On Sunday we are going to my best bud Hesti and family's farewell function. I made a blog for her if you are interested. I still am not able to get my blog post finished about this. Maybe I am trying too hard.
- Next weekend is camping time - in the Pilansberg and for the first time with friends.
- If all works out, I will also see Andre Rieu in concert that weekend at Sun City.
- We had a great bookclub last night where we said goodbye to Hesti, and welcomed the 3 new members as we lost two others last month and our new cycle starts in May. It was long and late, but fun. Love my bookclub girlfriends. But yes, I will still do that post about how to start one etc.