- From this afternoon I am attending (most of - I am not doing the evening socials and tours today) the National Shopping Centre Congress in Sandton. It's my game - retail, and it is good to stay informed and network a bit. Also good for our clients to see me there.
- Do not fear - I have some blogging entertainment scheduled.
- I am going to travel with the Gautrain - very excited about that as it will be my first trip his afternoon but it must be the most sensible (time wise) travel for me. (For the overseas friends - the Gautrain is a new speed train between Pretoria, Johannesburg and the International Airport.
- We have a million silkwurms once again but other than last year when the Princess parted reluctantly with her babies, this year, she keenly shares. I think the amount of work with huge monsters at the end of last year had paid off. Anyone for wurms?
- We had our very first summer rainstorm last night - not much rain, a tiny bit of hail but lots of thunder and lightening. Now the renewing of nature is in full swing. Hope the dust and pollen settles soon - the allergies are driving me bonkers.
- The boys have now been back into their room for 3 nights - all 3 have been good considering circumstances - L has a cold, on Monday he hurt his finger at school and was crying with pain at 11. But then settled in and slept right through. Last night our first thunderstorm woke up C and he came to sleep on the mattress in our room. L slept right through it all to come to our room just before 5 this morning. The Princess and I put new duvet covers on their beds on Sunday evening and they are very excited about their "new room". I am hugely excited about having our room to ourselves again.
- The Boys' party - a low key event organized only now (and it is next Saturday!) is almost done - venue booked (I have to have a look at it this weekend), party packs and favors bought, invites sent. The little packs for the school party has also been bought. Now to buy sweeties and fill, bake cupcakes for the school and two cakes for the party and we are done. I have used the two above for their animal alter egos for the day.
- Lucy is back today and out of hospital. She does have a check up on Friday. I kid you not - this thing has just made this year a not so happy one for us all.
|Little man C's Crocodile|
|Little man L's Lion|