- So, about my last post, if you want to know how I met Nelson Mandela, go check out this old post: I served him tea.
- The Princess would have had her first netball day today and I would have been at her last match, but it got rained out. Big disappointment, I'm sure.
- We are at the moment interviewing to replace a staff member that is leaving. It is shocking that I got 15 CV's in one and a half days with one advertisement on our local professional institutes' web page. Shows you how tough it is out there.
- Mr L had another little development explosion and I looked in wonder this morning at the OT when he copied a form with composite shapes. Something I had no idea he could do.
- I spent the whole evening last night, not even really watching Survivor, to search for the Princess' first school library book. It was in our room, where I kept it so that is does not get lost before she takes it back tomorrow. Last night, it was just gone. Found it after searching through every bookcase (and we have a lot! We all love books), next to Mr C's bed. He must have decided to take it to nap time yesterday afternoon as we allow them to read in bed.
- The boys had two days of mid term break on Friday and yesterday. I think they loved spending a bit of time at home.
- I am totally excited about the Princess' upcoming ballet concert - but more about that in a separate post.
- And they are practicing for the grade 1 gala where they will be swimming (or hopping if they can not swim) breadths of the pool for sponsorship. My mom and I will go for the little event in the 2nd of March and watch them swim. Apparently she is one of the stronger swimmers that will do a length too.
- And wow, I did not realize how expensive sport shoes can be for 7 year old. Luckily they also use them for school shoes in winter.
Tuesday, 21 February 2012
From day to day
I am so totally busy at the moment - it's crazy.