Thursday 5 June 2014

Silly Billy opening tomorrow!

Silly Billy is opening tomorrow in Brooklyn Mall, my favorite Pretoria mall. If you do not know Silly Billy - have a look on their website. Design team that supplies the fabrics for Big Blue's Olka Polka range manufactures for Silly Billy. They have created a junior version of Olka Polka - my favorite Big Blue brand. Its their very first retail store and the Princess can not wait to get a matchy skirt to match mom's Olka Polka skirts.

What makes me even more excited is that they will also be manufacturing their girls wear in the extra small and small sizes to cater for the tweens and teens. In a market that has very little to offer this is fantastic.Moms with girls over age/size 10 will know what I mean by this. Very few brands cater well or this age in an age appropriate and girly fashion
Disclaimer: I was in no way paid or asked to do a post by Silly Billy - this is my way of doing a public service announcement.

1 comment:

So what's on your mind?