Tuesday 2 September 2008

Two for Tuesday


The Little Miss and my cousin's daughter Carla. Uncanny family resemblance I think, taking into account that there is a 13 year age difference.

This photograph was taken on The Little Miss' birthday this year. The Cabbage Patch kid she is holding used to be mine. I passed it on to Carla who kept it all these years and handed her back to The Little Miss with some new clothes to dress her in. Never say we don't recycle in our family.

Join Deanna for Two for Tuesdays. And please say a prayer for little Tuesday today.

9 comments:

  1. that is really cool about your doll. I wish that I had done that for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute picture! and they really do look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photo!!
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! A very strong family resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet picture...there is quite a resemblance there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! i too have dolls that i have had since i was little. i'm saving them for The Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell Little Miss likes her cousin just.a.little!!
    How cool your old cabbage patch doll is still around and how thoughtful of Carla to regift it back to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were on my mind the past few days. Not sure why but I wondered how you've been. I tore up my blog comments to find the ones you left on mine. I hope all is well. Our prayers continue for Tuesday. Also, my Cabbage patch doll's name is Gabrielle AKA Gabby. How bout yours? My daughter now has mine too. My mom made me one too but, I'm not sure where she went. Makes me very sad. I'll have to ask my mom and see if she recalls.

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?