Wednesday 11 March 2009

Despite the rain, the sun is shining!

Thank you all, for your kind wishes and off course, your prayers. Our God is an awesome God!

Firstly, H decided not to cancel his studies as to give it one more week to decide. Your continuous prayers that he will succeed is much appreciated. And you can keep on praying on yesterday's list, if I can be so bold to ask. I really felt as if my prayers were answered yesterday.

And in news that has been overshadowed - Little man L has given his first steps! My little hypotonic almost diagnosed as Cerebral Palsy child is walking! My heart is overflowing with joy. I have not managed a video or photo yet, it is only 2 or 3 steps with heaps of encouragement, but it is a great start. And it is before 18 months, exactly what I prayed for.

Love and light to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo glad to hear about his 1st steps!! I will certainly continue to pray & hope things work out best for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your joy all the way over here!!! Happy Day!!!

    I remember the day my son decided to walk. It was the day before he turned 3. I could have sworn I heard angels sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news!! Way to go Lil Man L! Sounds like he's off to a great start and then there will be no stopping him.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Little man L!!!! That's FANTASTIC news :)

    And YEAH Hubby! More great news :)

    Still thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news that your prayers have been answered. Will continue to pray for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

    Congratulations on your child's achievement! Awesome job:-)

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?