The Little Miss and I had a lovely weekend. Just to return to a very harsh reality. Things are tough at home - just the reality of two working parents, raising 3 small kids and my hubby's traveling daily to work on SA's busiest highway, is taking it's toll.
What I perceived to be the solution to the biggest problem, my hubby's unhappiness about his work situations and the commuting is no longer a possibility. He has stopped his studies as he can not fit it in in his long day, working, commuting and the reality of 3 small kids at home. I feel like I failed him in not being supportive enough, but truly I am doing what I can. I offered to take the kids all on myself for the year, but he is seeing it as unrealistic, and maybe, I was living in a dreamworld.
If I can please ask your prayers for:
1. H making the right decision.
2. Me accepting it.
3. Our marriage to stay healthy and happy through all this.
4. A great new job for him, close to home.
5. For him to be happy about himself - his self image is hitting a low point.
6. For me to stay strong. I have been crying on and off the whole day. Work is also tough at present and Little man C is sick - I have not been sleeping for more than a few stolen hours in the last two nights.
Sorry if I have been quiet, I am really just at a very very low point in my life. And I will visit your blog again, soon, I promise.