For those who are not regular readers, let me explain my excitement. Ouma (Granny), my MIL is visiting! That means the following:
- We are having a solid week of good solid sleep - she insists on sleeping with The Boys in the room so that we can have a good night's sleep.
- My kids are being entertained and loved to bits - she only see them once every 3 or 4 months, so she really makes up for time.
- She came bearing gifts for the kids.
- And even more important - bearing containers of date cookies, oats cookies, buttermilk rusks and muesli rusks.
- For a whole week I will arrive home to a home cooked meal, ready to eat. I can actually sit back and enjoy my kiddos.
- And the best of all, my freezer is being stocked with ready to cook home made meals.
For some more bright Mondays visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation .