Thursday, 2 April 2009
Playing along with Nicole at What a trip today:
Today I am thankful for:
1. Being one week on from last Thursday when I was too sick to even switch this computer on - and for being almost healthy.
2. Two nights of uninterrupted sleep! Need I say more. Helped me cope with the 4am craziness that descended upon our home this morning.
3. My husband who worked so late last night, I didn't even notice when he crawled into bed at 12, but at least has a job.
4. That book club was such a great success Tuesday night - everybody loved the food, the books and the company.
5. For being able to watch a whole episode of Grey's anatomy uninterrupted on Monday night. A first!
6. For the great weather we are having at the moment, really truly mild and pleasant.
7. That I am starting to enjoy the de-cluttering in the house - I used to hate it, now I am really loving the feeling of "getting things done"
8. For my dishwasher - cleaning up after Tuesday night would really have been a bummer without it.
9. For our dear nanny Lucy - need I say more, She is really a second mom for our kids. And for her and Hunter's help on Tuesday night without which book club would have been a disaster.
10. And for the great prospect of seeing family over the next two weeks.
So what are you thankful for?