Saturday 4 April 2009

You got me Debi!

So my friend Debi did a sly one this morning - and yes, I am tagged. For you girl, I will do both. And you, busy reading here, you're tagged as well:
Here's the rules:
Stop what you are doing right now and take a picture of yourself.
No prep work allowed!
You must take the picture exactly as you are right now...
you may not go put on makeup or brush your hair or change your clothes.

So here I am right now at work in casual Friday clothes- bet you have never seen me with glasses before! Check out the tissue, yeah after the cold we now have sinus brewing.

She also gave you the alternative to talk about Tuesday's blog party. Now head over to her blog and have a look.

I will not go into a long discussion about this but please click this button and have a read on the blog and participate either by donating or betting or both.

I have two cute little African titbits that I will donate for the auction - so look out for that on the 5th of May and place your bets for a tiny piece of Africa. I promise to post about them soon.

So yes, if you read here you are tagged - either to place your photo or to talk about Tuesday's blog party - or why don't you do both like I did?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cat! For all you do! You are such a fantastic friend! You just gave me the biggest smile by posting your pic! BEAUTIFUL!
    Truly, you are beautiful! (tissue and all)

    Thank you so much for joining in on the blog party! I can't wait to see what you are going to auction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this meme and I must say that you look great.

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?