Sunday 4 October 2009

Debi's Baby Picture Sundays - babies can sleep anywhere.


Playing along with Debi today.....

I am a great believer in letting babies sleep in their own beds at home - I find it makes for a better general sleep routine. Off course, there are excpetions (of which the car on a Sunday afternoon is a family - hmm, parents favorite).


The Lil' miss - at about 9 months of age we went on a short hiking trail in Port Elizabeth - she fell asleep on Hunter's back and continued under the suntent on the beach.

Little Man C slept through an entire birthday party also at about 9 months old - from the carseat to the stroller, non stop!

Little Man L had enough of the zoo in April this year and fell asleep on my back.

8 comments:

  1. awww how adorable. love sleeping baby pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure love the backpacks:) Looks like it soothed them right to sleep! I could never hang with those things...they killed my back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes. I agree. Babies can sleep anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! Such sweet photos! LOVE the close-up of Little Man C! PRECIOUS!

    Thanks so much for playing along Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be so fabulous to be able to sleep like that. I love the sweet innocence on a babies face when they are sleeping. Darling photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I remember those days! Ella Dos was a backpack baby. Have some sweet shots of her slung over my shoulder...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sleeping babes! I love it when they sleep with their arms over their head. Jack was doing that today during his nap, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the ones of lil Miss asleep in the carrier!!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?