Thursday 5 November 2009

Random dozen - my first shot.

I find myself doing too many Meme's - filling my week rapidly with these. But I am tempted once again by one I saw over at Frizzy's. So, I have made a decision, I will do these when and if they fit my mood on the day. If not, so be it!

So this is actually for Wednesdays, but what the hec - it's Thursday morning here but I am sure it is still Wednesday somewhere in the world!

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
Freak here it is way too dangerous to wait the light out, you may be high-jacked - so for sure, I run the light.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would so NOT eat the Gorgonzola and asparagus crepe I had for lunch - it was way too rich.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
Got to her blog, but I am contemplating answering int he next day's post too.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
The Jungle Book. I loved it ass a child and still do. It is the last Disney I saw with my dad.
5. Do you recycle?
Yes.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Strategy. Backgammon though has both and I love it.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Used to - not any more.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
To treat upset customers as calmly as possible - in that way they calm down.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I love to buy but with the Book club I have access to great books to borrow. So this year, I have mostly borrowed for the first time in my life.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Flat Lady Di Style shoes - now called ballet shoes.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Around October - but I do my big one at a Christmas market for autism every year - am going tonight! I very seldom have shopping left after the 20th of December as I hate last ,minute shopping.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up
and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? I seldom show emotions to the outside, but I know that I did when we won a small sum of money (ok substantial enough to make our wedding and honeymoon more comfortable) 3 weeks before our wedding in our national lottery. It paid for the wine, beer and cool drinks on the wedding and provided great spending money for our honeymoon.

6 comments:

  1. I love Backgammon!! Hubby won't play me anymore because i always win. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books but find that I use the library or read stuff online instead these days.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recycle and borrow books as too expensive to buy here :) pased from SITS hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to get all my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving. I can't stand the crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun meme! (I too find myself doing memes all the time. Pretty sure I do one for each day of the week. LOL)

    WOW! that must've been quite the lottery win. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?