It's Friday and time to get the little its and bits out of the system:
I was reprimanded by the Princess this week:
A: Mommy, why did you put a white bread sandwich into my little lunch box?
Me: Because we had white bread in the house. (we almost never have white bread in the house)
A: Mommy, you know it is not healthy food. You should not be feeding me food that is not healthy. It is not good for my bones and hair and blood. You're naughty!
Me: (Thinking to myself: So shoot me! I was feeling like white bread a real butter just for once)
- We had a huge thunder storm on Wednesday night with a cloudburst of rain. Scary stuff.
- Flying solo this weekend with the kids - here's hoping they will all be happy campers at least.
- Hunter worked late last night. Was so worried about him driving after working for 18 hours.
- Going to lunch today with him and the princess. We almost never get the chance so I am really looking forward to it.
- I did not go to the funeral yesterday. I just could not.
- I have decided to get some girls together for a moms time-out weekend. I hope I get at least 3 interested girls. It would be great just to get away a bit. Just to stop being mommy for a weekend. We all need that.
- I realized that if it is Lent it is also 40 days until we go on a week long holiday! Jipppeeee!=
- I am looking for silver heels - not too high, for a wedding. Very unsuccessful search.I am frustrated.
- The dress on the other hand was bought for next to nothing at a Chinese shop. Saw it in the window, fits perfectly, cost R190,00. Would have never tried itor even went into the shop if the voice in the head did not say, just give it a go. (That's for like nothing in dollars - some T-shirts will cost more than that.)
- Does anybody know what happened to Yaya?( lover of orange)
Dressed for the school's Valentines day celebration.
Little man L in such a typical pose. Got to be one of my all time favorites of him.
Valentines day flowers for granny. Although technically spoiled, (blurred flowers) I love it.
"Hi mommy!" Little Munchkin- monster.
Hmm - fat Tuesday cake. (see post below for more)48/365:
Just another day in the office.
They are not lying by claiming to be the " Finest Honey Nougat" in Belgian Milk Chocolate. I just love Sally Williams Nougat.