I like to combine these wioth my 365 photos of the week, because in a sense, they are also fragments representing each day.
- Little man C is almost fully potty trained. He tells when he needs to go and am wearing big boy underpants. Just for the record - he is 29 months. The Lil Miss was fully trained at 25 months.
- Little man L is not so. Refusing to do no 2 in the potty - still. But going ok with the rest.
- Both the boys had a cold this week and last weekend. Sleep as been in short supply - Last night I medicated my kids - just shoot me ok! We had a good night. I am so tired that I am going to my moms tonight to get one very solid night's sleep.
- The Lil Miss had a school outing to a milk farm (Irene diary) - The kids had so much fun! And each came home with a liter of very fresh, very creamy milk.
- Little man L is getting new glasses. Wow, to get your second pair by age 2 seems a bit weird to me. (Full report to follow)
- From my post yesterday I have learned that a lot of girls are very smell sensitive and that a lot of those use the same perfumes I do.
- Today is unofficially orange day in our office - purely by chance (how weird is that), here's the line-up.
- And it's awards time - I received this one from the ever entertaining Cyndy:
- I really like to eat a combination of sweet and salty things - together (no I always have, and I am not pregnant)
- I backpacked through Europe for 3 months at age 19 and turned 20 in Rome. I went to a mass that afternoon - it was unforgettable although I did not understand a word.
- Italian gelati in Italy is way tastier that you can ever imagine. I still crave the Pistachio although I have found a great substitute at Baglios.
- I love Creme Brulee as a desert - if it is on the menu I will not even consider another option. In fact I judge the quality of a restaurant by their Creme Brulee.
- I struggle to eat my 5 fruits and vegetables a day. I am often ok with the veggies, but not the fruit. I must just make the effort.
- I can not dance (although I love to) - Hunter will confirm this. I have two left feet. Some day when the kids are digger we are planning to do some classes together because Hunter is really a great dancer.
- I love interesting flat/flip flop style shoes - they are my summer everyday ware. The more colourful or decorated, the better. Today is:
The five girls that love the same perfumes I do:
The 3 Tresor lovers:
Sadia (a first time commenter) at Double the fun, twice the confusion
Heather (another fiorst time commenter) at This is the day
Steph (yet another newby) at Silly Presious Piggies
The Tuscany per Donna lover and domestic godess extraordinaire:
Shayne at [Time Out]
And my very oldest blogging friend of all (and user of 3 of the same perfumes- wow!) :
Debi of Who says eight is enough?
The one girl that hater the same perfume I do:
Faerie girl at Faerie girl
And my one blogging friend that I know needs all the love and support she can get right now:
Lynette of A work in progress.
19 February 2010
Lunch with two of my loves. Hunter had the day of and took his girls to lunch.
20 February 2010
Extra ballet class on Saturday.
21 February 2010
Although we hace 3 dolls prams (one a twin stroller) a wheelbarrow is a very appropriate baby carrier in Africa.
22 February 2010:
The romance in a retaining wall.
23 February 2010:
He was completely exhausted after his check-up at the Eye specialist.
24 February 2010:
First school outing of the year.
25 February 2010:
Rest a while before dinner. I wanted to take a pic of her feet for my feet collection, but like this one more because of the lines.(For the photgs out there - I used an ISO of 3200 in very low light. Fstop 5, shutter sheed 1/8. )