Saturday 16 April 2011

Mtunzini was a great holiday.

As I am thinking ahead of packing etc before our little break in Natal , I remembered that I actually have never posted our December break properly. I have written about our Princess' mermaid transformation and our stop at Yellow Wood cafe, but not yet about the actual holiday. So, in pictures, a week in Mtunzini, Natal:
There was a lot of time spent on the beach - doing what kids do.
Our first ride in the back of the bakkie from the beach to the camp. (very close)
Plenty of time in the coolest spot at the campsite - the kiddies play area.

A game drive in the reserve at the beach.


And ice-cream - a holiday essential.
And some of the most gorgeous late afternoons at the beach.


It was a great holiday and yes, we will be returning there.

5 comments:

  1. I have a picture of me at that age with a mermaid tail on the beach :)
    Love the zebra pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beaches? playgrounds? Lovely! We are still getting snow flurries here! its supposed to be spring!! :-(

    *****
    April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm dedicating my blog all month long to Autism.
    www.barbaramanatee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the children had a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks beautiful! I'm going to google it now as a possible holiday destination...I love the 3rd last picture :)

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?