- Just 5 working days including today and then we are on holiday. First a bit at home, then away and then home again. I think we all, especially me and the hubby, really need the break. The year (all 3 and a half months of it) has really kicked our butts.
- This week I had two very late nights, the night before last into the early morning hours, to meet a deadline.Yesterday after just 3 hours of sleep I was dead on my feet. A nap helped a bit. I am too old for this. Kid you not.
- Last night was bookclub - once again lovely. The talk was all about how loud dogs snore and what memories we have about food. And how food creates family memories.
- Hunter used the chance (as Lucy was looking after the kidlets) to meet a friend for sushi.
- For the next 3 to 6 weeks we will have to do without our nanny Lucy - I will write a full post about it, but is scares me - a lot! But I am sure we will cope somehow.
- We have had 3 relatively good nights with the boys' sleeping - I will do a whole post about it. But let's suffice to say that they were obviously more than ready for big boy beds. I say relative, because we had a 4 o clock wake up this morning. But it's way better than 2am. The other two nights was 5:30 and 6. Brilliant stuff.
- If I can get all my timing right, we might have our weighted blanket for L today. Costs a bloody fortune, but if it buys us two nights of good sleep it will be worth it in my book.
- The Princess' school is participating in barefoot day today - they went to school with bare feet (not that that is something new), and we send a whole bag of old shoes to school.
- We are having some friends over that are visiting Pretoria from the Eastern Cape tonight. The Princess can not wait to see the little baby girl and play with her.
- I really need to get a move on that photobook as we are away at the end of the month.
- Please have a look at Captured by Cat, my photoblog - I have started to post some pretty pics again and would like to revive it.
Friday, 15 April 2011
So what is happening today?
Yes, another one of those random babbling posts that tend to happen on Fridays. Often in bullets. LOL!