- Read "The Happiness" project and get as much as possible out of the book.
- Read two other books to make my monthly 3 books goal.
- Go to the dietician and get sorted on the diet I need to have - I still need to tell you guys why I am doing this but rest assured - this is not going to become a diet blog.
- Plan The Boys' birthday party and do it! This is going to be small and low key so not too much planning there.
- Discuss their little school party with the teacher and make a date for it. (their real birthday is on a Sunday this year)
Send the beanies off to Pink Hair Girl.Done 6/9
- Send the parcel to our little cousin in Cape Town - belated birthday gift.
- Send my gift exchange parcel.
- Make Thank You cards for the knitting ladies that knitted the beanies for me. We sent of 44 at the end!
- Make kiddie birthday cards - my stack is all used up
- Do one craft with the kids per weekend and publish here- 1st one done this Sunday
- Tidy my shoes and the last of my clothes and put in charity bag to donate
- Sort out the rest of the Princess' clothes and put in charity bag to donate
- Sort out boys clothes for summer and put in charity bag to donate (also check some winter stuff that can be donated)
- Tidy glass desk area in the dining room.
- Go to zumba at least twice and to gym at least 3 times a week.
- Sort out with Lucy re sick leave etc. This is a whole story on it's own and I am now done with this
- Complete my 2008 photobook in order to use the voucher I have
- If possible do a 2007 book to use my friend's voucher she is not going to use.
- Go to the moms night out at the school again.
- And I am editing this to add a BIG one - get the Boys back to their own room and to actually sleep in their own room.
Thursday, 8 September 2011
At last I am going to join the craze and see what I can tick off for September - am going to start slow and simple on this. And yes, I get you all - maybe being accountable and putting it out here helps one get the things done