Monday 12 September 2011

A weekend with friends

We had friends visiting for the weekend - and it was so great seeing them again and being able to show them our part of the world - our previous visit as families was on their farm. in December. It was truly a great weekend and I so wish we were closer to each other - in M I recognize with whom I would have loved to spend more time with. The weekend was filled by lots of playing (the kids) , eating (everybody) , shopping (the girls) and a visit to our local little market and Zita Park. It was a great one filled with lovely moments. Making my Monday!


Playing along with Cheryl.

Not Making my Monday though, is the fact that Lucy is once again on sick leave and in hospital - it has been 10 weeks this year and it really is the tipping point for me making this year rather not on the great side.

15 comments:

  1. Sorry about Lucy!  That's a heck of a lot of sick leave :( So glad you had a good week-end - I did to!  Will blog about it later!  Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had such a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that trip to the farm!
    How wonderful that they were able to make the trip to visit with you as well:)
    Great pics! LOVE the second one :)

    PS I am back blogging at a new location :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my last comment was saved. (I was signing in using a different account)
    Anyway, just wanted to say the pics are beautiful and looks like a great time with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had great fun!  What is Zita Park?

    How frustrating with regards to your domestic.  She sounds very sickly.  I hope now that the weather is warmer her health will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome weather we're having, hey? LOVE it!! Oh summer - how I missed thee this long, cold winter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first photo! Sounds like it was an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pic of the doggies.

    Wouldn't it be wonderful if all weekends could be like this?

    Sorry to hear about L - what a pain.  Hope the ironing lady can help out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of sick leave...I don't know how you cope with your three little ones, a stressful job and no maid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, you guys are so lucky with the weather. We are FREEZING in CT. Cape Town Spring usually makes an appearance by end October. Can't wait!
    I LOVE these pics.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome capture in the water...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that action shot in the water - looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks so fun!! Great photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh... Zita Park! I used to hang out there in my gap year with everyone else in my year. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?