So I will try to stick to goals, short term (well it's a beginnng) so this weekend's goals :
- Paint the one wall in the lounge
- Get the recipes and ingredients ready for bookclub on Tuesday night
- Cover my books, write them in the files and post on the bookclub blog (private blog) about the book choices.
- Clear the glass table area
- Tidy the kiddies are in the living room
- Tidy above the two tall cupboards in the dining room.
- Go to hockey games with the Princess
- Swim with the kids
- Buy the Princess new ballet shoes (urgent as her's are totally danced away and exams are around the corner)
- Participate in Saturday snapshots.
- Buy napkins for Tuesday (rest of the table stuff is sorted)
- Finish the invites for the boys' birthday party.
- Fisih the bookmark gifts for the bookclub girls.
- Finish the Spud book
So what are your goals?
I think Marcia will set up something to join in on the Organizing Queen blog - do join in there.
I am not going to be able to do a Mamaloves post today (pressed for time)- next week I promise!