3. Spending time relaxing with friends and family. That end of the year is near feeling- not to mention the great joy of watermelon.
5. Sleep. Gosh Hunter and I am both enjoying sleeping well so much at the moment. I guess one need to be as sleep deprived as we were to really appreciate it.
6. The rain - keep it coming. I love the weather at the moment.
The Ultimate Braaimaster - I love how we are seeing so much of our country and so much about making good food on an open fire. I love watching it with Hunter with a cup of tea and a biscuit ready. Our time.
8. The Sikworms - This year the kids each have their own 20 worms in a box. I love the learning and joy that goes with the few weeks that these guys are around. I am however happy that they are spinning already. Less is more really worked this year. Never again those 100's of worms.
10. Being able to once again do our 3 boxes for Santas shoebox - I am 100% sure that this brings just as much joy to us than to the children that receive them.
11. Pretoria in her purple prettiness (although the sinus that goes with it had me very sick this year)
So what are making you happy right now - I am talking the big things and those tiny little ones that just warms your heart.
PS Don't forget you have until Friday to enter my competition