So this 5 for Friday thing is working very well for me - so in today's edition:
1. So my trusty old iPad was stolen out of my handbag on Tuesday afternoon - just when I reached a great part of the book I was busy reading on it. I am angry and sad.
2. I had the most wonderful friendly service from the Brooklyn Police station where a female constable with perfect make up, tidy plait hair and impeccable nails helped me. She went the extra mile.
3. However I can not say the same about Mweb - my service provide on the iPad who still up to today can not confirm if they have blocked the sim card and the iPad after numerous emails and calls.
4. I have decided to try swimming as exercise - the whole family swims. After I almost died yesterday I have immense respect for my family - especially Hunter and A that swim that 50 meter pool over and over again twice a week. I may have to get lessons at some stage but for now I am just trying to get a bit of fitness going in the water.
5. My MIL is visiting - the first time in years and after my FIL passed away. I just love having her here - and seeing the joy the kids have in sharing their usual activities with her. She attended L's cricket on Wednesday night- this morning he mentioned again that she watched him play cricket. I wonder if we always realized how important this is for both the grandchildren and the grandparents - to share some day to day things. I am so glad we have the chance.