So how has your week been? Mine's been a tad crazy - work and whatever else.
1. Miss A had her yearly ballet concert - every year I am astounded at how much they grow in performance and at how much they enjoy all this. They did a collaboration with the Hip hop girls of "New York New York" and it was different but beautiful. I also love how her brothers praise her and I overheard Mr C talking to a friend about how pretty his sister danced. Sibling love like this makes my heart so happy.
2. Mr L attended a dad and son Voortrekker camp - among other things they learned to sail - and experience he totally loved. I really like how they get the opportunity to learn things that may not be in our family's usual scope. They also did their water safety badge over the weekend.
3. We had rain - wonderful wonderful rain that did cause it's good share of havoc. It also caused the postponement of Mr C's Voortrekker camp this weekend with heavy rain predicted in the area where their camp would have been.
4. I am so loving my MIL visiting - everything, her company, the way she spends time with the kids. Everything. But mostly I love being so spoiled by her - in the sense that for the whole period of time she has been here I did not have to think about dinner once (or lunch for the kids for that matter). It's the best possible gift ever. I am sad to see her go on Sunday.
5. Just one more week school before the Easter break! I can see that the kids are tired and certainly I can do with the break in 5:45 wake up calls. The boys brought the most wonderful report cards home and we are so very proud of them. A's will only come next Friday but I am trusting it will be a good one.
Hope you have a great weekend!