Gosh, Friday already . The week has flown by in the wink of an eye.
1. We have completed our Checkers Little Shop collection yesterday with the help of a very friendly cashier at the till who squeezed a few packets and declared she had the two items we needed. Lo and behold she was spot on! Now I will help out whoever I can. Interesting enough grown ups seem to love them a lot. The office is all abuzz with swapping out. And more than any other item the kids are very careful not to get them stolen at school.
2. I am one book ahead of my 36 books reading challenge on Goodreads. I have no idea when last I was actually on target or lo and behold over at this time of the year. It's making me very happy right now. I am reading this wonderful surprise of a book right now:
3. I have found so much joy in drawings again with the doodle challenge that I fined myself just drawing now - doodling like I used to. It's like I have re discovered a bit of myself. This is day 13 - 26 of July
4. On Saturday afternoon I rounded up the boys and we did the big boys bedroom clean out. 4 Big black bags for charity full of toys. It makes such a huge difference. And they did so well in helping and being patient about it. We were all exhausted after - but it was a great very needed bit of de cluttering.
5. The good people at Lifebuoy has sent us a little hamper to try out with their new Moisture Plus soap. Their well known germ killing soap with the added bonus of moisturisation - so important here in the winter. They also have great advice to stay healthy - remember to : Not get too close and avoid contact with sick people, to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, cough wisely, nourish your skin and wash your hands frequently with germ fighting soap.
With that - I hope you stay healthy and warm this cold weekend. What is your 5 for Friday?