Thursday, 19 March 2009
Playing along with What a trip:
Today I am thankful for:
1. Little man L has progressed from 2 to 3 steps to crossing the room in one week!
2. A better understanding of Little Man L's eye problems. The eye specialist has sent a report to my cousin who is also an eye specialist in Namibia and she has explained the problems to me in lay men's terms. He actually has two problems in the one eye, but at least I know more.
3. The rainbow I saw while driving home last night - such a positive reminder of God's presence to me.
4. That my kids love reading. I am an addict - so I value this highly.
5. For good books and reading. And the book club that provides me with a couple of good reads at R50,00 per month. (That is 5$ to you)
6. That the hubby's studies is really progressing well and that God and your prayers helped to carry him over his doubt.
7. That The Little Miss' tummy bug worked itself out by 12 last night and that we had a good sleep after. And that she is recuperating while napping as we speak (in the weirdest position!)
8. That my mom is able to take The Little Miss to ballet every Wednesday - she would not be able to go if not for that.
9. For inspiration to tackle and de-clutter my home. Slowly but surely we are making progress.
10. That I will hear Joan Friedman speaking on Friday night about raising emotionally healthy twins. I am looking forward to hearing her views.