Today, off course, thanksgiving Thursday is extra special.
- So, first off all, I am thankful for the love of God and for the great sacrifice Jesus made for my sins so many many years ago.
- And thankful for my parents who raised me in the love of Jesus and God's community on earth.
- That my dear husband believes and praises with me.
- For being able to raise my children with Jesus by their side. How else do you deal with the trials and tribulations (and responsibilities) of raising kids.
- Being able to spend this special weekend with our siblings that live so far away in Dubai and little Madelein.
- For a freezer with 3 Boboties (a spicy meat pie, traditionally South African), 4 containers of Lasagne's , 5 family portions of meat balls and 4 family portions of fish cakes all home made and frozen by my MIL.
- Being told by the friendly family doctor that yes, my little Princess has a urinary tract infection, and yes, she will regain bladder control after this is sorted out. I was thinking that I'll have to start potty training all over at 4 or that maybe something pshycologically is wrong. My poor girl is so distressed, she has wet her bed 3 nights in a row (only the second time ever since she has been potty trained), once at school yesterday and twice at home. My poor girl!
- And for the antibiotics that will help us sort above mentioned UTI out.
- For having my MIL at home as I still have a meeting at 3 this afternoon (can you believe it!) and our nanny left at 10 this morning to go home for the long weekend.
- 10. Ah, and lovely hot cross buns for breakfast this morning. That was so yummy.
So why don't you also play along with Nicole at What a trip today!
Playing along with Nicole at What a trip today: