Sunday 21 June 2009

Debi's Baby Picture Sundays - all for Daddy.


I am so glad that I saw Debi's theme early this week, so I can play along. In general I do not get time to blog over the weekend so I pre-post these on Fridays.

Off course we are celebrating Fathers day on Sunday. I will always remember Hunter with his babies sleeping on his chest. He loves it, they (in general) love it. He even brought up the puppies in this way - and if I had a bit more sleep last night I would have remembered to bring the old photo's of that along to scan and also show.

But as to the human babies:

Dad and his little Princess having an early morning nap - she was about 3 months old at the time.

Dad and his boys, 11 days old, taking a snooze on the couch. Little man L on the left, C (still a bit jaundiced)) on the right.

9 comments:

  1. Such Superior Snaps! Thanks so much for sharing. BTW, don't forget to swing by and celebrate Sx3 with me today. A Tar-Jay Gift Card is at stake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good daddy! I hope he has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, Daddy's chest is a great place for a nap. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I just LOVE the first picture with the little miss when she was so itty bitty. Just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing along and don't forget, tomorrow is my 1000th post give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooo precious! Thanks so much for sharing these shots with us on this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! My HB also liked to sleep the babies on his chest. When he worked late and slept in the next morning, I'd tuck the baby up next to him in bed and she would sleep the morning away while I managed to get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such sweet photos!! Hope Hunter had a great Fathers' Day!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?