Tuesday 17 November 2009

Two for Two-sday - concert two-somes.


And for two for Twos-day - have a look at our pictures - there are two great two-somes.

I have so many great two-somes from the concert, that I decided to do a bumper post today. So without further ado - The Lil Miss and:

Teacher Nomsa - her first teacher when she was 2.

Best friend at school Gabi.

Granny.

Teacher Kirstee - her teacher this year.

So guess what happened last night? Hunter was working late - we had the usual routine: dinner, bath , bible story, prayers and into bed. I said good night, turned off the light and walked out to read The Lil Miss a story. Sent them back twice, but that was the end of it! 10 minutes later - sweet silence. I am flabbergasted! Wow! And they slept right through until 6:15 this morning - a miracle, I tell you (being cloudy and cold helped)

8 comments:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a third night of silence!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! What big boys! Great pictures! Lil Miss looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on resetting the evenings:-) I hope it continues to run smoothly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooo hooo that is fantastic. hope they continue to sleep well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope they sleep like that tonight too. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO! that is fantastic! Maybe they are over it all and are going to go to bed for you! YIPPEE!

    Gorgeous photos of Little Miss today! She has the most beautiful big eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?