It's a nice warmish winter's day and Friday - which translates to jeans in our office. I am wearing:
black bootleg jeans (Woolworths, 2 seasons back), Blue leather shoes (Woolworths countless years back but that's the thing with leather - keeps for years), Blue long sleeve T (Woolworths), Grey T shirt cardi (Zoot - last season), beads - KZN vendor and scarf (Marilyn's in Brooklyn Mall). Feeling comfy but I need to get to the hairdresser tomorrow!
In other news:
- The Princess scored her first Netball goal on Wednesday. She was so excited!
- The next term seem to be so full of things to be done. Am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
- Due to being really just not "here" I did not realize that Monday is the ideal day to take leave and have a long weekend. Hence, I approved many people's leave for the day and did not put any in myself. I shall be holding the fort here. Stupid girl!
- But Hunter has leave and Lucy is working, so maybe we can have a lunch date?
- Had a lovely lunch with my friend Elaine yesterday and although we discussed heavy issues, it was so uplifting.
- Tomorrow will be some me-time at the hairdresser. Looking forward to that.
- We had such a fun Bookclub on Tuesday. It was one of the girl's birthdays and due to the long weekend coming (for some) we had to have it this week. The girl hosting had a wonderful dinner, followed by cupcakes, candles, singing and Sponge Bob Squarepants party packs for us all. We giggled like mad. It was huge fun,