1. Oh so Heavenly by Clicks has this wonderful new product - Close shave smooth moves body wash. A body wash with strips of shaving lotion in. Perfect - works like a charm. Smells great too.
2. Umsoba or Nastergal jam on toast. I bought a bottle when we were in the Berg and it has only a few dregs left. It is truly the best jam ever - sweet, but not too much. I will have to source more soon... I have such fond childhood memories of this - Umsoba is a little berry that grows wild amongst the maize fields. My aunt used to make this jam every year. Holiday on the farm memories.
3. Lillifee face paint from CNA available with a sponge and brush but also in crayons. I had so much fun doing these faces, and then they did some more themselves. And you will not believe what they cost - yes, R5,95 for each one of the two options.
4. Door hung organizer bought at Clicks - I bought it to use for the craft supplies - glue, scissors, crayons, stickers, ribbons, pipe cleaners, glitter glue etc. The bags are of different sizes and some are the perfect size for pencil and koki sets etc. I used to have it in a box - did not work. This seem to work well. (Aldo available in a blue boy version)
5. Wrapping presents and making them pretty - mainly because I can now easily find the things I need in the above mentioned organizer.
So what are you loving at the moment? Answer in comments or do a little post.