- Starting your weekend at 4 pm on a Saturday is so not on! The weekend is way too short. My course only finished after 3:30 on Saturday.
- We have come a long long way this year - the kids are pretty
amazing despite little moments of unhappiness. The were so great this
- If you make a game of helping mommy and daddy in the garden the tidy up takes less the time that in usually does - seeing who can collect the biggest bunch of pine needles is a challenge for 3.
- Camping in the lounge on Saturday nights ensures a night of great sleep for all.
- It is totally possible that 2 4 year olds and a 6 year old take naps on both weekend afternoons. Hunter is amazing facilitating this one.
- De cluttering can be extremely rewarding - I tackled an area yesterday that has bothered me forever and I can not stop looking at it and feeling happy about it. There are almost 30000 other spaces in our house that need that attention too.
- 3 kids can have huge fun digging into the recycle bag and making boats - the Princess saw it in a book and I had great fun helping them to make their boats For the boys we simply used a container that will float with a cut off cooldrink top. The Princess did a more complex design.. After that they played for hours.
So what did you learn this weekend?