Looking back I can see the love, the support and the encouragement in my old posts. I also remember times when I supported other bloggers.
My top 10 referring URL's include the blogs of some of my favorite South African bloggers - Margot (top referring URL), Lynette, Angel and Marcia. Also my oldest blog buddy ever, Debi in the USA sends a lot of traffic over - I have read and commented on her blog for more than a year before I started my own. Google reader is the second most referring URL - that is how I know a lot of you (as I do) use your readers without subscribing to a blog as a follower (but I do have a die hard 129 of those too ).
I am always astounded by which search phrases people find my blog but obviously "juggling" is always there. As is Lego and anything Lego related and Easter and South Africa. My audience has changed over the years from mainly USA to South Africa now being the at the top, followed very closely by the USA , the UK and Australia. Surprisingly enough I have a good amount of Russian readers, or so it seems. from my stats.
But that with all the stats and so. I have often been asked what my favorite posts are and really it is a huge body of work to sift through. Some that come to mind right now are:
- Scenes from a paediatric ward Something every mom should read
- My favorite and not so retailers (part one) I really need to do a part 2 on this one
- The incredible case of the vanishing boobies about body and body image after kids
- My 4 market posts - filled with visual appeal - Biscuit mill market, Pretoria farmers market, Irene village market and the Hazel food market.
- And my right hand bar "The story of us" posts are always good background.
So, for a pre -competition entry, I give you one guess and one guess only in a comment below. I am expecting all the silent readers to de- lurk on this one. If you know me and my blog, you would know the answer. This pre entry close at 6 am Friday morning.