So the rules calls to post the logo (and yes, RM yours is a much improved version), and tell you 7 things you don't know. Gosh I have done so many of these, it can be hard, but let's think:
- I can not stay away from a good stationery shop. I love them. I do not even need to buy anything. Ditto for book shops but I guess you all know that
- I never write with a black pen, unless I really have to or have no other with me. I prefer my life to be multi coloured - and I remember things better in colour - something I used while studying from my school days. (I can remember in which colour I wrote something)
- About the only thing I love about winter is boots. I adore boots with tights or leggings and a pinafore style top. The rest of winter can go somewhere else.
- I secretly convince my daughter that I need to make a page and design in her Top Model books. I would so have loved these as a child. Totally addictive.
- I am rather useless at decorating my own home. I just can not decide. While I would gladly choose colours for a huge building, choosing one to paint my own lounge is a total issue. Tonight is the night to choose one.
- If I get behind on blog reading in my reader I often just go "mark all as read" . Sorry girls, but I just have to otherwise it will drive me nuts. I will never get the chance to catch up.
- I wish Lego will find my blog and get us to review Lego! Yes Lego, are you guys out there?
I have decided that I will nominate the last 10 people who left comments on my blog as they do fill my love tank by leaving a comment (skipping those that have been nominated by RM herself)
- The very Sassy dress-up Queen Wendy - one day I want to think about clothes like you do. For now I just get dressed, most days.
- Mrs Ol at Ordinary life who I admire not only for her OL musing but for being an Iron (wo)man of note.
- Cheryl at Twinfation - writer and veteran twin mom. We have been blog buddie from 2007!
- TJ at Two half pints etc - fellow SPD/SID mom and a more recent find. Love her balanced perspective on everything.
- Lynette at A work in progress - friend, true follower of Christ, magnificent scrapper, adoring granny. Need I say more.
- Blackhuff at My daily walk - a girl I admire hugely for her guts and determination.
- Mandy E at My life as described by Twin trials and Tribulations - fellow twin mom. Writer of delightful fun posts.
- Karen at Mom again@40 - delightful blogger, super delightful comment leaver. Champion mom of a toddler and a student. That must be tough.
- Linda at Linda's journal who I have actually met IRL without knowing that we both blog and read each other's blogs. You have to smile at that one
- 10. The ever charming Louisa of 123 Blog Myself - A friend now IRL and apparently my current future SIL according to little man C who was totally charmed by the Pink terrorist.
So in summary, here's what you need to do if I have nominated you:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you