5 Things you might or might not know about breastfeeding my kids:
1. The Little Miss was exclusively breastfed until 6 months when I introduced solids. At 9 months I introduced formula for daytime feeds ( in order to stop pumping at work) but she still nursed for the morning and night feeds. At 10 months we went on a romantic weekend and after that she refused the breast - she weaned herself! (This was followed at 11 months refusing the bottle and taking to her formula in a sippy cup - also initiated by herself)
2. I am still breastfeeding The Boys and pumping at work. Sometimes I have to supplement with formula added to the EBM.
3. I tandem fed The Boys until they became too tall to do football hold at about 4 months.
4. I plan to continue breastfeeding them at least until the end of winter - around September and their first birthday.
5. And yes, they are starting to bite me - especially C. I give a stern "No!" in an angry voice and it really works. The only time that the bite actually broke the skin was the first and only time L bit me.
So what about doing your own "5 Things Friday"? And letting me know if you do it.
The Zimmer Zoo