1. Are you ruled by the heart or the head? A difficult one for me - they are constantly doing battle. But at the end, it's the head because I am too scared to expose the heart too much.
2. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do? Raising our children - as Oprah says, it's the hardest job on earth. It's also the most rewarding one.
3. If you knew today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it, with who, and why? With Hunter and the kids - laughing, eating, playing. I'd also write each of my loved ones a letter and/or make a video to tell them just how much I love them and they mean to me
4. Would you give your life to save someone else’s? For Hunter and our kids for sure.
5. Monopoly or Cluedo? I used love Monopoly as a kid, but I am more of a Pictionary type of girl.
6. What’s your fondest childhood memory? I have many, but it would certainly be before age 7, before my dad passed away. He was my hero.I was his princess.
7. If you could have a super power, what would it be, and why? To be able to read minds - to know what the person on the other side of the table is really thinking.
8. Do you colour-coordinate? Yes, but not as in Melanie Griffith in Bonfire of the vanities ( do you remember the mustard underwear with the mustard dress - oh my word!). What I mean is that I love to co-ordinate certain colours say like pink and lime green - to me they work so well together. But I know I might be the only person on earth to think that. I do love coloured shoes to match an outfit.
9. Chocolate or vanilla? Both! I just have a sweet tooth, ok.
10. Light sabre or blowtorch? Oh I have always wanted to be a Jedi knight so I'd love my light sabre in pink please and can I please meet Yoda?
I am not going to pass this on to anyone specific, but if the Force is with you, please do it ;)