- The last two tournaments of the netball season was last week Thursday and Saturday. The girls really had the most fantastic season and we are so totally proud of our girl child. The girls never lost a match in any of the 3 teams this season. A huge accomplishment.
- Last Saturday was the last bulletjie rugby games of the season - our boys played in the same team and did so well. We are so proud of how much they learned and far they came this season.I just love all their medals.
- It was also the first hockey tournament of the season. The boys 0/8 teams were short of players due to the rugby and the girls were asked to fill in . The Princess played 7 and a half games (4 for her team - the rest for the boys) She loved playing against the boys and we were so proud of her enthusiasm.
- Mr L won the Playball trophy the week before last. My was he proud - and me too.
- The house painting is proceeding as fast as it can. I am loving the way it looks.
- It very cold today in our part of the world - all of a sudden there is an icy wind in the air and we are all feeling the cold.
- The in laws are visiting over the school holidays - we are all looking forward to it.
- I am rather excited that this Saturday will only have horse riding in the mix and no other sport. Yeah on a more relaxed Saturday.
- I am totally looking forward to something I am going to do on Saturday although my tummy as just a few butterflies in it.
- We unexpectedly saw the Pediatric neurologist (we got a cancellation after an appeal from the OT) , tomorrow is a morning of assessment for mr L.
Monday, 10 June 2013
There is the usual business that is day to day life.