Tuesday 27 January 2009

Two for Twosday

The ever so charming and delightful H gave me the opportunity to spend Saturday night with a group of my friends while he stayed home with the kids. It was a special occasion as two of our friends were visiting from abroad - the one from the Netherlands(he immigrated a few years ago) and the other from Nigeria (where he is working on contract for a telecommunication company).We do not have a babysitter on a Saturday night, so we have sometimes literally play tag and give each other a chance to get out alone.

My friend Jewls' daughter Roule and her friend Michelle gave a performance of 2 songs to a group of 9 grown ups of which they only know me and another girl. They are only 11 years old, so I thought that they had heaps of courage and a lot of charm. They really warmed our hearts.

Pop over to Deanna's to see who else is playing along. You will find lots of great two-somes to warm your heart.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I used to put on shows when I was that age and it does take courage. Good for them! How fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. They seem so grown up compared to my babies. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to get to know you better.

    Oh and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to them!!!

    Thank you for playing along for Two for Twosday!!!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?