Thursday 5 February 2009

And they say it is not the end of the rain yet!

Some of you guy's comments yesterday about the rain had me in stitches! Yeah, I guess we could do with an ark or two Karen, and yes, I won't mind the snow right now Kari. It is going to be a comfortable 26 degrees C (77 F) with more heavy rain expected. It has been over a week now and the water has nowhere to go to. The ground is soggy and saturated. But we are all fine thanks, even the office. It's just the roads - have a look at some of these pictures:

No, that is not my van - although it is the same colour and model.

And this was taken in our neighbourhood.

9 comments:

  1. WOW, those photos could have been around here!

    Hope you are still high and dry, we are slowly drying out... slowly.

    Thanks for stopping by our little blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I hope the rain stops soon for you. We are 18 degrees today, other wise I would say we could use some of your rain - Can we order it for Saturday when it is suppose to be 70? hehe

    Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I will stop complaining how cold it is here (well below 0 degrees F), because obviously your rain is a much more intrusive weather problem! Stay safe and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, i cannot believe all that rain! i hope it stops soon and you all stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't kidding about the flood. Wow! I hope you're keeping safe and dry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I guess you did get some rain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! that's a lot of water! Hope you're staying afloat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, that is some kinda rain! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! And I was complaining about a little rain forecasted for this weekend! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?