Saturday 11 September 2010

Things I have learned this week...

  • The one night in weeks that the boys will sleep through will be the night that the Princess will puke.
  • One can get very sick in a matter of hours. 
  • Ian Mc Ewan is fast becomming one of my favorite writers.
  • The new consumer protection act empowers one as a consumer but is pretty scary for you as a supplier. Sparkles sweeties are lekker. Haven't had them in years 
  • The Princess has been an excellent silkworm farmer and we have a gazillion little worms.
  • Newly hatched silkworms are way tinier than I remember them and a bit weird in the way that they all favour the same leaf when there are at least 30 others available. 
  • Gardening is actually therapeutic. 
  • I have been accidently sniffed out IRL- Linda, if you are reading here, please email me your address. Your avatar looks familiar but I can not fin your blog. I would love to contact your  SIL.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear the kiddo's are still under the weather. Hopefully with the weather getting warmer you will soon be out of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy's law - with regards the kids. :D Hope all is better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your home starts to feel better soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has been a long haul with that lurgi hasn't it. I hope this week is healthy and restful for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame... Sterkte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, privacy is a huge issue for us too in financial services but very good for the client :)

    Golly, how did you get found out?

    And sorry about the puke! When Kendra puked (twice) thank goodness it was at the hospital because I am USELESS with bodily fluids :)

    Which are your favourite sparkles? mine are the green ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on the gardening, but I so don't have green fingers :(

    ReplyDelete

So what's on your mind?