1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? About 22:30 and with the hubby.
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? The Little Prince - it came at a time when we were facing loss in our family.
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie. you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? Friends or a close second, Frazier
5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? Without an alarm clock, rested. I dont think this has happened in a long time.
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? Cat.
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? Anything slimy - a can not stand the texture thing Oatmeal is a challenge
8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? I had a Steve Hofmeyer record once...and nope, not any more
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, bat car and millenium falcon is allowed!)? Anything that has 7 seats, is high and can drive anywhere and is not too big to maneuver
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? I am overly anxious and procrastinates.
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why? .Still my denim jacket
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? A family island vacation - we need a huge rest.
14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? I really love our labrador .
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? A doctor - and I have been milling my career choice over and over in my head the last yea and a half.
16. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? This weekend - in the bush for a great friend;'s 50th birthday
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't have? I have had a tummy bug for the last two days - so I have to think far back.
19. If you were an ice cream what would you be? Vanilla soft serve.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to? The contractor on site - enough said.
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now? I loved my Cindy dolls (Barbie type doll) and played with them wel into high school. I guess my phone - but stationary brings on the happy.
26. What are you really afraid of? Losing a loved one, leaving my loved ones before they are grown up, being unsuccesfull.
So lets see who join the reunion.