So, you've probably noticed that I didn't do my 5 Things Friday. That was because I was rushing around with Little man L with a fever of 104. Turns out to be some viral respiratory something, not too serious at present and thankfully not UTI. So we are busy with the nebuliser and adrenaline, but for the rest he seems fine.
So , in stead of five things Friday, I will do the tag by Brenda
The subject is....
"6 UN-spectacular things about me"
As with everything in life there are rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Ok, here goes:
1. I love spinach. I any form and shape. Right now I am fantasizing about spinach quiche.
2. I never thought I would have children. Really!
3. I have a phobia about snakes. I can not even look at a photograph of a snake without feeling slightly nauseous.
4. I love museums and to look around in them.
5. I am in a continuous struggle to get myself to drink enough water. I keep a bottle at my side at all times. Still not drinking enough.
6. I love Crocs. Yes, I know they are ugly and look stupid. But they are just so comfortable and I love the fact that they are so hygienic. My favourite style - the Mary Janes - I have khaki and light pink pairs.