I am sure I say it every week, but I am ever so happy it is Friday! Gosh, this week has been long and tiring.
So let's start de-fragging :
- I am taking the Princess to her very first full length ballet tomorrow morning, Sleeping Beauty, with granny and one of granny's buddies in tow. It is a special dress-up show for the girls and she is going to wear her evening dress and a little tiara. Pictures will follow.
- After that we are rushing to attend Miss E's birthday party.
- I have been going to the physiotherapist for the last few days for my sinus infection and sore shoulder from my fall. The sinus is definitely better (and I am getting used to acupuncture needles), the progress on the shoulder has been fantastic! I am a fan now, for sure.
- We have the most stunning staff in our office. Today is Bosses' day in South Africa and we each got a beautiful card and a hard hat with the company logo on the front and our names on the back. Brilliant stuff.
- Our silkworms have now started spinning and the kids are loving the process. We are once again spinning some shapes and I will show you more in a special silkworm post.
- If you Wiki silkworms they tell you that silkworms are only bred for recreation purposes by kids in China. My gosh, I grew up with it here in South Africa - are we the only people apart from the Chinese to do it? Please tell me it's not true.
- The Princess has a second loose tooth. I see we will have to start saving for this process.Or at least, the tooth faerie will have to.
- A certain little boy whose name starts with an "L" has decided that at all of just 3 years old he can pour his own milk and juice. We have lost about 2 liters of milk and one of juice this week to the kitchen floor. Now the fridge has a kiddie lock on.
- We might just have to pay on our promise for a visit to the zoo on Sunday as the trio of kids are behaving themselves rather well at present. Hold thumbs that the Komodo dragon is back. When we went last time it was a huge disappointment for the Princess when it was lent for a breeding program. It's apparently her favorite animal. Why does it surprise me? She has a serious dinosaur obsession.
- Since I am allowing annon comments (so that some of my buddies can comment without open ID ) I am getting up to 4 spam comments a day! Just stay away from me you foreign language adult websites! Luckily the same friends leave the greatest comments - not a bad price to pay.
Well, I think that is about it for today - have a great weekend.